I have a post sitting in drafts just waiting to be posted for my Gratefulness Journal, and for some reason I simply can not get that specific entry written or posted. It’s not that I don’t want to write it or post it, or that I’m having trouble finding things to be grateful for. It’s like… it’s just that THAT specific entry is blank and isn’t meant to be used. I can’t delete it until this one is posted. You didn’t really need to know that, but I needed to tell you.
On this sunny and gorgeous June afternoon, I’m very grateful…
- For my husband.
- For my children.
- For my house, and that it wasn’t struck by lightning during the passing thunderstorms this past week.
- For food in the fridge and pantry.
- For clean, running water.
- For air conditioning during last week’s heat wave.
- For time spent with family.
- That I have a great resource helping me find a job.
- That I have teh intarwebz for looking up tasty recipes for iced drinks and gud fud. 🙂
- That the girls are getting along.
- That the Mister, girls, and I’ll get to spend time with friends socializing this weekend.
- For ADHD medication.
- That my girls can be excited by simple things like finding baby frogs in the yard and the wild blackberries ripening along our backyard fence.
- For chocolate cobbler… holy sweet chocolate is that stuff amazing.
- For yummy scented laundry detergent.